.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Moriash Moreau: My Second Life
Monday, September 11, 2006
 
Just Go See It Yourself
I've about decided that I'm not going to do any additional coverage of Burning Life here. (Aside from pics of my own build, sometime soon. Vanity forbids otherwise.) One, well, it'd be wasted effort. There's more than ample coverage elsewhere, and I think my photographic documentation efforts from last year were viewed by about five people. And that's fine, really. A static representation, even one captured in stereoscopic 3-D, isn't a patch on the real thing viewed live and in person. And that brings us to the second reason.

You should go see it yourself! Seriously. If you have a Second Life account, you're doing yourself a major disservice by missing this event. If you don't have one, go get one. The web site is up there in the corner. Go sign up. Now. I'll wait. Burning Life is a solid cross section of the best Second Life has to offer. And it'll all be gone in a week. If you miss it, all the pictures and gushing reviews won't mean anything to you.
Comments: Post a Comment



Return to Main Page